Thursday, August 4, 2011

Working Mom

Sometimes being a working mom is hard. I mean, I know that it is what my family needs from me, but still its hard. I am also incredibly blessed to have Sydney and Dean home everyday with loving hands, nana, nanny, and Lindy all shower them with love.

I started a new job 2 weeks ago and have some time on my hands throughout the day. I peruse mom blogs, get ideas of fun things to do with the twins or just gather ideas of how to be a better me (mom, daugher, and wife in no particular order).

One of my favorite memories of growing up was seeing my dad walk through the door after work with his club bag. We had a tradition - I would rush to meet him at the door, forever hopeful there was a little treat inside the bag for me. Sometimes it might be a piece of Sees candy, other days a special folder or pencil from the office supply door. It didn't matter - I loved whatever goofy new thing he brought home for me. So carrying on the tradition, I love to scour the web, go to the Spectrum or to Target to find a new "thing" to bring home to the twins to show them I missed them and thought about them during my day away from home.


Yesterday - I discovered Stride Rite was having a buy one get on half off sale - every twin's mother's dream. So off we went to get our feet measured and buy our first pair of shoes.


Brown sandals for Dean's cute feet and pretty white sandals for little Sydney's feet.


Today - I hit the jackpot at Nordstroms baby section. Irvine Spectrum baby section is the best - and definitely a spot I need to visit with my wallet in the car. But today, I shopped and found.


Sidewalk chalk with plastic holders and 2 new board books. This one is my favorite and I can't wait to read it with them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This means that it will also help to decrease the human interventions and media loading time. If you prepare for the exam using our pass999 000015 exam question, we guarantee your success in the first attempt., openvpn control. If we confirm to use business management software we will find which it is easy to exercise in to your association as good as will be easy for all to use. vpn proxy http

Anonymous said...

They might belong to any country in the world. These pads consist of special fabric material to help the wearer withstand the impact of the shock., public proxy. Some products that are not top of the line have only lasted a few months. linksys rv042 setup vpn

Anonymous said...

Our professionals are specialized in handling leakages and algaeinfestation., mcgill vpn. However, these maintenance chores pay for themselves over time. Alongside these sections are attentiongrabbing headings or titles that will capture your readers’ interest at once. libpurple proxy. Some of these problems are external while others are internal problem. private web cam chat

Anonymous said...

It can evidently boost the competence of the employees and clearly brighten the company's prospective to make earnings. As a matter of fact in many cases shopping happens impulsively., tcp miss 403. Women having ovarian cyst pain with slight fever might also feel dizzy, body pain, headache and weakness. remote support team

Anonymous said...

The environment where you are in can be very crucial factor in contributing to gambling addiction. gigolo private. This can be effectively done by researching and collecting ideas on how it should go. scanjet c load

DCAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-vacuum-cleaner-terbaik/